
what do you think? do they look alike? I can't tell! lol I do know that Dustin loves his big sister. He smiled at her before he smiled at mama! Claire loves holding her baby too...she wants to carry him but mommy isn't ready for that! lol

Dustin loves his Nana too. She was the first to get his smiles! He is having so much snuggling and talking to her during her visit to us!

Aunt Melissa doesn't like to hold babies much, but she's making an exception for her new cute little nephew!

do you notice anything about the smile? Claire's bridge fell out and this time, broke for good. The xrays show that the big girl teeth are really close to coming through so no more bridge! YAY! she looks so grown up without her front teeth tho! lol
I'll have more pics soon, probably after Betty and Melissa leave us this Thursday :( I have Dustin's 1 month teddybear pics and a video of Claire's new talent!
No comments:
Post a Comment