here she is on Team Spirit Day (can you guess what team she was on?) She made her own shirt and hat and picked the fabric for Mommy to make the skirt. Good thing she was on the same team for both camp sessions! lol

Since camp has been over, we've been battling colds, fevers and TEETH! of course, everything has to go in the mouth...even UNO cards...

I don't remember if I posted before about my grandfather passing. We got to North Dakota late on a Saturday evening. We spent time at the hospital on Sunday, Monday and Wednesday. Wednesday I said goodbye to my aunts and cousins and grandma and grandpa and headed back to Minnesota. He passed away on Saturday night. We got the news at the Susan Komen Breast Cancer walk at the Mall of America.

this is my dad, me and the kids, Grandma Betty and Grandpa John.
now, its time for bed, Dustin is calling for some mama snuggle time! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment