Thursday, September 25, 2008

testing

my computer has been crashing lately and it wouldn't let me upload more than those 2 pics last night, so I'm trying again. lol


they love rolling around on the bed. Claire jumps and is silly and Dustin loves it! well, he just adores his big sis in all ways!!


just so you can't say I never post a pic of myself! Claire took this picture. she loves taking pics!


love the baby in the mirror! I have pics of Claire at this age doing the same thing!


8 months, can you believe it???

oh and he says his first real word! he says dada (in fun), mama (whining), nana, papa, baba but those aren't really attached to anything real. However, he can now say.... "UP!" lol I wake up most mornings to him arching his back and yelling (yes yelling, I think his main goals are to get up AND to wake up mommy and sister) "UP! UP! UP!" over and over. I can't really get him doing it on tape because he hams up for the camera, but you can kinda hear it here...behind me talking of course! lol

No comments: